Return and Refund Policy
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf and refund the item.
Refunds will only be issued to the original form of payment that you use when placing your order.
To complete your return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
- You may return or exchange your item within 30 days of receipt.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unwashed, unused and in its original packaging.
- Once the return is received, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs. A return label can be provided and the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. This cost is unknown until shipping and your item has been received.
- We are not responsible for return packages that are lost in transit. Consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Please return your order to our warehouse at the following address :